Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter morning


I love waking up Easter morning to a greenhouse full of
bloom. After downloading the pictures I took this morning,
I discovered that the flowers which had caught my eye tell
the story of Easter. The first flower is COSMIC STRUGGLE -
the battle going on in the world between good and evil.
("Our struggle is not against flesh and blood...but against
the spiritual forces of evil...")

VIA DOLOROSA (meaning Way of Suffering) was the path
that Jesus walked, carrying his cross, on the way to his
crucifixion.

On Easter, He rose and became our DELIVERER.

And our STORM SHELTER (shelter from the storm).

1 comment:

  1. Karol,
    I enjoyed your 'easter story' using the flowers....just love the names....I sometimes have a great worship experience just walking through my garden .....reading the names....
    Linda

    ReplyDelete